Expert Consultants in Fire Risk Assessment
We provide affordable and expert fire risk assessment with a final report.
Premises we cover
Below are premises that our consultants perform assessments on.
- Office and Shops
- Factories and Warehouses
- Sleeping Accommodation
- Residential care homes
- Educational premises, schools, colleges
- Public houses, Restaurants, Cafes, Village Hall, Community Centres
- Large places of assembly, Large night clubs, museums, libraries, churches
- Theatre, Cinemas, Concert halls
- Open Air Events, theme parks, zoos, sporting events
- Health Care premises, hospitals, doctors surgeries, dentists
- Transport premises, airports, railway stations, bus and coach stations
The aims of the fire risk assessment are:
- To identify the fire hazards.
- To eliminate or reduce the risk of those hazards causing harm to as low as reasonable.
- To decide what passive and active fire precautions and management arrangements are necessary to ensure the safety of people in your premises if a fire does start.
5 steps of how an assessment works
Identify all obvious fire hazards
– e.g. how fires could start, potential flammable materials
People who may be at risk
– e.g. employees, visitors, and any particularly vulnerable people such as children, elderly and disabled people.
Evaluate risks and act
– Remove and reduce any risks found from steps 1 and 2 to secure people and your premise
Record, plan and train
– keep a record of what risks you identified and what actions you have taken to reduce or remove them. Make a clear plan of how to prevent fires and, should one start, you will keep people safe. Make sure your staff know what to do in the event of a emergency and if necessary that they are trained for their roles.
– regularly review your assessment to ensure it remains up to date and reflects and changes that may have occurred.